Seth’s Experience includes;
• Provides labor and employment counsel to private, public sector, and non-‐profit organizations.
• Represents employers and executives in employment litigation, wage and hour matters, non-‐competition and trade secret litigation, workers’ compensation claims/appeals, union organizing drives, collective bargaining, labor arbitrations and all manner of disputes involving the NLRB, OSHA, EEOC, OCRC, BWC and the Department of Labor.
• Prepares employment and consulting contracts, confidentiality and non-‐competition agreements, and advises clients on severance packages and separation agreements.
• Frequently speaks on labor and employment law issues.
• Interned for the National Labor Relations Board, Cleveland, Ohio
• Practiced at boutique and general practice law firms where he developed his experience in all areas of labor and employment law.
• Consistently named an Ohio “Super Lawyer” and awarded Crain’s Cleveland Business “40 Under 40” in 2005.